Tenuta Coffele is easy to get to from Verona.
- Get onto Highway A4 Milano-Venezia in the direction of Venezia and take the exit for Soave-San Bonifacio.
- You’ll come to a toll and when exiting, turn right and follow the signs for Soave.
- When you arrive in Soave, go past the wall and bear left at the roundabout and take Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
- Take Corse Vittorio all the way through and cross the walls again to exit the village, then turn right and take via Monti.
- Continue on via Monti, take the provincial road SP 39 and continue onto the main road, which climbs the hills for about 4 miles until reaching Castelcerino.
- Go through Castelcerino, with the sport fields on your right, and you will find Tenuta Coffele approximately 100 mt. on the left.
Via Libertà, 53
37038 Castelcerino di Soave
Verona – Italia